Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cherie Currie For Governor!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Arnold Swarzenegger? Gary Coleman? Gallagher? Larry Flint?
    I think NOT!
    CCalifornia needs someone who really represents the people!
    Not your average Joe either but someone COOL and smart who cares and is able to bring people together toward a common goal.

    We all know you are a 'Super Gal' Cherie!
    If you were to throw your hat in the ring I'd do everything in my political power to help you get elected.
    I may not be a CCalifornian yet but I want what is best for the state 4 sure!
    Your fan and supporter, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unfortunately the filing deadline just passed.
    A grass roots write-in campaign maybe?
    Governor Currie does have a nice ring to it doesn't it?
    She'd get my vote! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cali is some place.
    I'd need to establish resdicence quick for the write in vote.

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I think there are about 130 candidates registered.
    I guess I'd make a lousy CCampaign manager.
    Frogetting filing dates and such but I would be totally for the write-in deal if it were to CCommence!
    I'd have to establish a mailing address in CCali too Charlie.
    Yes Art, Governor Currie has a very CCool ring!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic